Thank you to all my past clients who have voted and nominated best mobile disco in the North West for Motiv-8 at North West Wedding Awards 2017.
I have worked meticulously over the past few years, applying attention to all aspects of my mobile DJ disco business in Cumbria.
From letters of praise to letters of critisim. Applying new technologies, ensuring I comply with all legal requirements, and organising client consultations when required.
What has surprised me the most; I have never asked any of my previous clients to nominate me for any award, so when I opened my e-mail this morning – I gleemed!
It is really reassuring that my busines is on track. Because many of my previous clients prefer not to leave reviews on Social Media. However, I do receive many lovely complimentary hand written cards and letters every year.
Past Advertising a Disco
Fifteen years ago, I would place a good advert in the Cumbria Yellow Pages, backed-up with small column adverts in the local weekly papers, and that would be my advertsing.
These days it is entirly different.
Just last week, I had a client ask, “What food is popular to include on a buffet?”
After-all I work at hundreds of events every year. I see hundreds of buffets, and I see what is eaten and what isn’t – therefore, I am in a good position to advice.
New items over the past few years include:
1. Advice for Small Weddings.
2. PA help for guests as Wedding Singers.
3. Suppliers of disco to C.FM Radio’s ‘cash for kids’ charity.
4. Wedding photos may be shared from any mobile device. (Without Internet.)
5. I guarantee to DJ personally. Your event will never be given to another DJ company.
6. Wedding party prop box with; air guirars, saxes, mics, wigs, maraccas and tamborines.
7. On-line planning tools to allow the planning of your event and save your work for continued progress.
Nominated Best Mobile Disco
Being Nominated best mobile disco in the North West is a lovely compliment. Thank You again everybody!