Broadoaks, a beautiful oak-panelled Edwardian house stands to the south of Troutbeck village in its own 7 acres of magnificent grounds.
Insurance and Financial Services leader, Tracey Robinson bought the Broadoaks Country House Hotel
in Oct 2007. Says Tracey, "I bought this beautiful country house hotel as a bit of a challenge and to take a rest from the IT market for a while."
We love the Broadoaks, and it's amazing for small weddings too!
We have introduced a small wedding entertainmnet package
, which is very popular at the Broadoaks.
It's a speciality wedding package, which is ideal for weddings of under 50 guests.
Motiv-8 is always ahead with great innovation.
- We have a small network server, allowing guests to share wedding photos on screen from their mobile phones.
- Manual beat mixing with feeling. (Not mechanical computer mixing.)
- Our lighting is DMX controlled from a tablet.
- The speaker system is Bluetooth.
- All our music is sound level compressed with great dynamics.
- Many AHK scripts keep everything in sync.
The most important factor is the music, and as music tastes differ, so does the level of personal involvement.
Couples today prefer digital communication, and our online planning tools are used extensively.
Whether you're having a small intimate wedding or a larger gathering in the Orangery, we have the experience and flair to entertain and connect with your guests, and to keep your dancefloor busy!
I will help with planning your wedding entertainment at Broadoaks Country House, and offer various options to enhance your big day.